1. To provide the best possible quality service for our patients within a confidential and safe environment by working together.
2. To show our patients courtesy and respect at all times irrespective of ethnic origin, religious belief, personal attributes or the nature of the health problem.
3. To involve our patients in decisions regarding their treatment.
4. To promote good health and wellbeing to our patients through education and information.
5. To involve allied healthcare professionals in the care of our patients where it is in their best interests.
6. To encourage our patients to get involved in the practice through an annual survey and encouragement to comment on the care they receive.
7. To ensure that all members of the team have the right skills and training to carry out their duties competently.